Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fiddler Off the Roof

Clearly, the writers of Saturday Night Live read my thrilling post about Broadway and the economic crisis.

For those who didn't see, a hilarious sketch from last night's episode hosted by Neil Patrick Harris about the fate of Broadway:



Also, because this shouldn't be ignored: A typically pantsless Liza Minnelli makes an appearance with her best friend, Tomato.

Lastly, the following shows close today: Gypsy, All My Sons, Spamalot, and the L.A. run of Wicked.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God. That skit. Hilarious! "He's like the Tommy Tune of basketball!" I immediately thought of you and your blog post when it came on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High five! Yay for memorable blog posts.

    I think the skit is even funnier the second time around. If a little sad when I actually stop to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a great skit. Great episode of SNL in general, pretty much. I really enjoyed seeing Liza and Tomato.

    ReplyDelete